Week Four

January 30, 2015

This week, something very exciting happened! It was my mom's 50th birthday! I honestly don't know where I would be without her. No matter what has happened, she has always been there for me. <3 My uncles and grandparents got her a record player, awesome right? So on her birthday we went to a record store and got a Fleetwood Mac album and an Ed Sheeran album. 



Something not so exciting was being sent to the ER by my doctor...sadly this isn't the first time it's happened. I was having weakness as well as other symptoms but when we got there, it was pretty busy. After over two hours of waiting, and more and more people being sent ahead of me, we just left. Thankfully my symptoms got better. 







I also got to work with new supplies I ordered which I'm in love with. These thickets from Dear Lizzy are so gorgeous and I also got a couple of new roller stamps. What is your favorite supplies? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS