Weight Loss Journey - Week 2 & 3

February 23, 2015

I'm so excited to share this layout with you, mainly just because of how much weight I've lost! In my second week, I lost 2.4 lbs and this week I lost 2.8 lbs! With loosing 1 lb my first week, that's 6.2 lbs in 3 weeks! I was so sure I had gained or least not lost weight this week. I ate more junk than usual, didn't walk and used some of my weekly points. I am over the moon! I don't have many pictures in this spread but I'll try and take more pictures of favorite meals and things like that for this week. 









I used some Studio Calico items from past kits as well as this month's kit. I used a lot of scrapbook paper as well as some PL cards I cut up to fill in the spots and I'm loving the look of it. I don't think most spreads will be this nice though. This album is mainly for documenting my journey and not so much for the design purpose. I hope you all like this and I'm excited to continue sharing my journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS