Letter Album

April 27, 2015

Last year for my birthday, my mom gave me letters that she had written through the years. Since then, almost a year ago, they have been sitting in a drawer but I wanted to do more with them. I decided to make a mini-album of sorts. 

This is a great project if you have lots of letters from a loved one or even letters from pen pals! They always seem to get tucked away somewhere, why not create something with them?




There isn't really a cover or back to this, so for the front I just used a 4x6 card.




As you can see, the letters easily unfold so you can read them!


In some of the letters, there were photos but I didn't want to punch holes in them. I dug out pieces of PL page protectors that I had cut, slid the photos in, and added paperclips so I could put them in the rings! I must say, I felt pretty smart coming up with that paper clip idea!







Products I used: Binder Rings, MAMBI cards, Various Studio Calico cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS