Letter It April Days 1-4

April 03, 2015

I decided to do #letteritapril this month which is created by @jennymaiedae on instagram.
As you can see, it's a daily lettering challenge but I will be doing it a little differently.  





I'm awful at keeping up with these daily lettering/photo/list, anything like that, so I decided to do 4 or 5 days worth at a time so I don't get really far behind. I attempted it last month and got about 3 days in and stopped..but so far, this is working really well!


 There aren't my best drawings but it's great for practice. I have trouble coming up with quotes or phrases to practice with but now, I have plenty!

If you enjoy lettering, or even if you are starting out, I highly suggest this challenge. It is a lot of fun creating each piece and I love to see everyone else's lettering on instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS