My New Hobby: Card making

May 24, 2015

Recently, I've been watching a lot of card making videos on youtube and it was something I wanted to try. Of course, I don't have all of the awesome stamps and dies they use, but I was able to make a few.

I originally planned to send the cards out to my instagram friends but shipping would have added up quickly and then I thought about Levin Children's Hospital. I've spent my fair share of days in the hospital and the smallest thing can cheer you up so I thought it would be great to give the cards I make to the hospital! My goal is 50 cards and I might get there faster than I thought!




I want to keep the cards pretty simple but still pretty fun. I've also tried to make boy cards as well.
I also repeat some of the designs, this way, I can make more cards in a shorter amount of time. 










I sold two of the cards to a friend but I now have 15 cards made. It is so much fun and I can't wait to get more supplies so I can create more unique cards! I actually won a die and stamp set from Jennifer McGuire, who is one of the best card makers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS