Week Seventeen

May 31, 2015

Recently, I have been trying to use more of my stash instead of sticking with Studio Calico cards and I am loving how the spreads are turning out.  


I got these awesome new weekly cards from Little Lamm & Co which I adore! I have been using ones from One Little Bird but I didn't want the same thing for every week so these were great to switch things up.



The little tab behind the "Clara Belle" card tells the story behind her name. We always only called her Clara but her trainer started calling her Clara Belle and my dad started to do it as well even though they have never met. So now, her full name is Clara Belle!


I drew some lines around the weekly card to give it a bit more interest. I was originally going to stitch around it but drawing lines was much easier and I love how it turned out.


I used two stamps to create the card above. I used a roller stamp for the "You are..." and one of my favorite stamp sets, Ruff Life, by MissKimCreates. I have used it on every spread since getting it!


I also finally used a wood veneer from the Hashtag collection from Color Cast Designs!

I hope you all enjoy this layout and find some inspiration from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS