Week Sixteen

May 30, 2015

Week sixteen is finally in the books! That week was pretty crazy but also very productive. 



I went to see a geneticist in Baltimore who is one of the top doctors for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, a rare genetic condition. We have waited over a year to see her and it was definitely worth the wait! 

I have a post talking about the appointment so if you would like to know more, you can check it out here.

One of my favorite parts of this spread is the stamped vellum on the picture of Clara. This is one of my favorite stamp sets and I will probably be using it every week! The "from where I stand" card is one of four that I designed as part of the #myselfiescrapbook challenge and you can get them here.

One of my favorite cards in this spread is the "Big City Lover" card. I love that it has a city background but it also isn't too overpowering. Plus, it worked perfectly for this spread!




The colors in this spread are different for me, but I like how it turned out and I am so glad it is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS