Week Eighteen

June 06, 2015

This spread is probably my favorite spread I have done this year. It's crazy to think that I used to hate red and pink together because it is one of my favorite color combinations now. My spreads aren't usually this girly, yes, this is girly for me, but I'm totally loving it!




Week eighteen was my birthday week. It really should have been the week after since I turned nineteen.
We didn't do much that week except for me getting a CT scan, which is obviously super exciting...


The one thing that made my birthday stand out was the fact that Clara got very sick and we had to take her to the vet. Thankfully she was fine and it was just an upset stomach.

I wanted to include some of my birthday cards but adding them to the album would have caused too much bulk so I simply took a picture of them instead!


One of my favorite parts of this spread is this #fromwhereistand wood veneer from Color Cast Designs. I'm pretty sure I need a thousand of these.

The arrow on this 4x6 card is to remind myself that I have journaling on the back of the card. I don't really like too much journaling on my spreads so I use a lot of hidden journaling like this. 

I hope you all like this spread and find some inspiration in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS