Birthday Cards

July 24, 2015

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing 4 birthday cards with you. I really love all of these cards and I hope you do as well. 



This card was made with the Avery Elle Party Animal stamp set. This is such an adorable stamp set and is great if you have a tight budget. 


This card is a little more bright than I originally hoped for but I still like it. 


For this card I used the Party Animal set again and I love how well the ink and paper matched! This card will be hard to give away. 



For this card I used Pink Paislee's Pen Pal paper pad for the background. I then stamped the sentiment on paper and layered tissue paper behind it, I love the look of this and I have created quite a few cards like this. 

I hope you like these cards and can find some inspiration in them! I would love to know what your favorite birthday stamp set is. Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS