Gossamer Blue - July Reveal

July 01, 2015

I am so excited to share my first Gossamer Blue projects with you! And don't forget all of the kits are available in the Gossamer Blue shop right now!
The day I got my box in the mail, I automatically went thorough everything and got to work. I think I created about four things that afternoon, and it was so much fun. 
Today I am shairng the cards I have made with the kits and I am so in love with every single one! 

At the end of the post, there will be links to all of the kits I used for these cards.




This card was a lot of fun to make because of all of the layering and vellum. For the first layer, the yellow paper, I used paper from the Main Add-On kit. The vellum circles are from the Life Pages kit and the "Embrace Today" and little flower stickers are from a Shimelle sticker book included in the Main scrapbook kit. To give the card a softer look I used vellum between most of the layers.


I have an addiction with tag-cards and this card is no different. Every part of this card except the little star is from the Main Kit. One of my favorite things from all of the kits are the gold foil stickers by Seven Paper. For this card, I stamped "amazing" on the inside so the card will read "you are...amazing".


This card is unlike any other I have made. I never use such bold colors together but I really enjoyed going out of my comfort zone! 
I loved using the stamp set from the Life Pages kit on this card. I used it to create a pattern, which is behind a piece of vellum, and for the circle piece.



I have saved my favorite for last. This is a shaker card and all of the "confetti" is paper from all of the kits that I punched out. I used one of the solid pieces of cardstock included in the Main kit as the backing for the shaker. The globe is part of an ephemera pack in the Add-On #2 kit.

Well that is it for now, I hope all of these cards give you a little inspiration! Be sure to check out Gossamer Blue where you can find all of these amazing kits!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS