Week Twenty-one

July 17, 2015

This spread was definitely a difficult one for me. I didn't have many photos for that week which always makes it a bit more difficult and I also wanted to try and use some other supplies. I also want to say, I have no idea what is going on with the photos and them being dark on the bottom. When I edit them, the light is even but for some reason, when I upload them on here, they are different..





For the title card I used the weekly cards from Little Lamm Co. The "review" sticker was included in this month's Gossamer Blue kits, as well as the "Adventure" and arrow. I loved all of the embellishments this month!


The top left card is from the Baxter Journal cards from Studio Calico. I then cut a piece of gray cardstock and embossed it with one of the stamps included in the Gossamer Blue Life Pages kit. 


These cards are definitely my favorite. I love the bright colors from the Studio Calico cards with the Gossamer Blue embellishments!


That is it for this week! I hope you enjoyed this spread and if anyone happens to know what is going on with the coloring of the photos, please leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS