August Blog Hop | Gossamer Blue

August 15, 2015

Hello everyone! It is the 15th of the month witch means it's blog hop day! These blog hops are made to give you some extra inspiration for when you get your kits!
This spread is definitely different for me because of the color, but I really love it.  Yellow isn't a color I usually work with, but there is a lot of it in these kits, so it forced me out of my comfort zone, I'm really happy it did!



My favorite card is the "E eat" card which is included in the Life Pages Add On #3 this is definitely my favorite add on kit.

For the "happy" 4x6 card I used Summer Sun Alphabet & Number Pack by Fancy Pants Designs which is also included in the Add On #3.  I wasn't quite sure how I was going to use these alphabets but I love how they give a fun look to this spread.  The "definition of joy" card is one of my favorites included in the Main Life Pages Kit.

The embellishments this month are absolutely gorgeous, aren't these cork embellishments adorable?


 I hope you like this spread and hope you find some inspiration in it.  You can find the blogs of all the other very talented design team members listed below.




Alex Hunter <-- You are here
Anabelle O'Malley
Andrea Gray
Brenda Smith
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eyoung Lee
Felicitas Mayer
France Wisniewski
Heather Leopard
Jill Cornell
Jill Keller
Kasia Przybyt
Kathleen Graumuller
Kellie Winnell
Kelly Xenos
Laura Rahel Crosby
Michelle Wedertz
Michiko Kato
Olatz Garaiyurrebaso
Patricia Roebuck
Rebecca Luminarias
Sian Fair
Yana Smakula

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS